Monday, November 29, 2010

It's been awhile...as usual

Ok, I really have got to get better at this blogging thing. Not only do I consistently forget that I have a blog - and therefore forget to post anything - but I also have no idea how to use this thing! I see all of these cool things on other people's blogs yet I can't even figure out how to put a picture of the fam at the top. Perhaps if I spent more than 30 seconds trying I would be more successful.

Anyway, a lot of things have happened in the month since I last posted. I took a cute picture of Sam on Halloween wearing devil horns with the intention of posting it on here to wish everyone a "Happy Halloween!" But at this point that just seems silly - maybe next year. And I don't have a turkey costume to put her in for Thanksgiving :(

Thanksgiving was nice; we spent a few days in Las Cruces with Justin's family. We got to meet Amanda, our new sister-in-law and her son, Tristan. They both are wonderful people and we couldn't be happier to have them as a part of our family. And, as usual, we got our fill of delicious New Mexican food while we were there. Justin more so than I because I was a little bit afraid of eating the chili while pregnant. It was a wonderful trip but we're glad to be home.

Other than that nothing really noteworthy has been going on. Both of us have been working a lot and trying to make room for the baby. By "trying" I mostly mean I occasionally walk into the room I need to clear out, look around, and decide my time would be better spent on Facebook or perhaps eating some waffles. Justin has this week off of work and he's spending it doing "yard work" (aka playstation). I guess it runs in the family.

Tomorrow we get to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl!! And also if all of it's organs are healthly and if my due date is accurate. It will be exciting - wish us luck! I'll update everyone on the status - hopefully before the baby is walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment