Saturday, February 26, 2011

Diaper Cakes

You all know how I love to be crafty (or maybe you don't) and the fun new thing I've discovered is diaper cakes! I had seen a few before, but then at my baby shower in Houston I was lucky enough to have two made for me. My good friend Sumer made this one:


She did such a great job! It matches his nursery (or what his nursery will look like eventually) really well and I love how she added his name in. Very cute!

Then my friend Melu made this one:

Also very cute! Love the little shoes on top :)

So, of course, I decided I needed to try to make one too. I went to Melu's (who, btw, is have triplets!!!) baby shower a couple of weekends ago. So I decided to make one for her. Turned out pretty good if I do say so myself:



I can not wait to make more of these. All three of these look better in person than they do in the pictures, but you get the idea. I need more baby showers to go to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment