Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Wonderful Husband

I just wanted to take a moment today to talk about my wonderful husband. I love him so much and he truly is my best friend. I feel so blessed to have found him and to be spending the rest of my life with him. I always knew I was lucky to have him, but being pregnant really makes me realize that even more. I'm a very domestic person. I really like to cook for him and that sort of thing. But then the pregnancy comes along - and suddenly you have no energy and the last thing you want to do is cook or clean. And though I probably shouldn't, this made me feel guilty at first. Like I was neglecting my husband. But really, he could have cared less. He likes cooking a lot too - and all of the "fend-for-yourself" dinners we've been having for the last 6 months haven't bothered him one bit. And, although he complains about it to no end, he gives me nightly back rubs to ease the pain of carrying around all of this extra weight. These are just a couple of examples of how great he is. And how he takes wonderful care of me. I'm am so thankful everyday that I have been lucky enough to have this wonderful man in my life. I can't wait to see him as a daddy, because I know he'll be great at that too :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww that's so sweet :) Glad to hear your boy treats you right :)

    ReplyDelete